Book a School Field Trip
Fall Field trips are available weekday mornings
If you’d like to take part in our field trip program, we ask that you reserve a spot in advance here beakandskiff.simplybook.me/v2.
2019 School Field Trip Package – $5 per student*
We will share the history of the orchard and some fun facts with your students about how apples are grown and our cider is made. The discussion is tailored for the age group.
- Cost is $5 per student participant, payable upon arrival
- Cash or school district check accepted
- If you need us to invoice you, please advise prior to the visit
The package includes:
- Information session with the group about growing apples, the orchard, # of trees, etc
- Wagon ride into the orchard for apple picking
- A small bag for picking apples (holds approximately 4-5 depending on size)
- Apple cider and donut
We suggest boots since grounds are typically wet in the morning
School Group Visits
If you are interested in bringing a group to campus but are not interested in the field trip format, you are welcome to come during regular business hours. If you’d be so kind to email email@example.com to inform us of date, time, and the number of students we can expect, simply for planning purposes, it would be greatly appreciated. You can then just pay for any apples picked and any treats desired.
*If your school students are financially challenged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scholarships prior to your group visit.