Come warm up with our brand new
Our Tasting Room is the perfect setting to enjoy an afternoon
of sampling with family, friends and colleagues.
Open Thursday through Sunday 11 am to 7 pm
Our tavern offers fresh fare prepared by our chef, which pairs perfectly with a refreshing 1911 beverage.
The Tasting Menu*
- Naughty Elf
- 1911 Cold brew vodka + hot chocolate.
- Whipped cream on top, crushed peppermint on top and a candy cane to garnish.
- Nice Elf (NA option)
- Naughty Elf minus Vodka.
- Frosty Orchard
- 1911 Vodka + orchard breeze mix (fresh cider and cranberry juice), a splash of ginger beer, and lemon juice.
- Garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Hot Apple Bourbon Toddy
- Warm Apple Cider + 1911 Bourbon + Apple Wedge + Cinnamon stick.
- Holiday Tipsy Cow
- Summer/Fall Tipsy Cow with a holiday decorative twist.
- Red and green sprinkles with a donut Garnish
- Full Bloom
- New York Hopped
- Cider Donut
- Maple Bourbon Barrel Aged
- Bourbon – Coming Soon
- Brandy – Coming Soon
- Premium Vodka
- Honeycrisp Vodka
- Vanilla Chai Vodka – Relaunching
- Cold Brew Coffee Vodka
- Premium Gin
WINTER TAVERN Menu
Turkey Dinner $11.00
–2 slices Turkey w/1911 Maple Bourbon Hard Cider & Cranberry Gravy, Homemade smashed potatoes, and Homemade Beak & Skiff Apple Cider Applesauce
Grilled Veggie Bowl $7.00
-Rice topped with spinach, roasted red peppers, corn, onions, mushrooms and chick peas with a side of Tzatziki sauce
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich $5.00 Add Ham for $1.00 extra
-Served with a dill pickle spear
Corn Chowder cup $4.50
–Served with a baguette piece
Hofmann Hot Dog $3.50
Kids Lunch Box $6.00
-Ham & Cheese sandwich OR hot dog, Goldfish, Gogurt and Byrne Dairy white or chocolate milk (can substitute fruit for Gogurt or Goldfish)
French Fries $4.50
Loaded Corn Bread $5.00
Ms. Vicki Chips $2.00
*This menu is subject to change