Come warm up with our brand new
Our Tasting Room is the perfect setting to enjoy an afternoon
of sampling with family, friends and colleagues.
Open Daily 11 am to 6 pm
Our tavern offers fresh fare prepared by our chef, which pairs perfectly with a refreshing 1911 beverage.
The Tasting Menu*
- Naughty Elf
- 1911 Cold brew vodka + hot chocolate.
- Whipped cream on top, crushed peppermint on top and a candy cane to garnish.
- Nice Elf (NA option)
- Naughty Elf minus Vodka.
- Frosty Orchard
- 1911 Vodka + orchard breeze mix (fresh cider and cranberry juice), a splash of ginger beer, and lemon juice.
- Garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Hot Apple Bourbon Toddy
- Warm Apple Cider + 1911 Bourbon + Apple Wedge + Cinnamon stick.
- Holiday Tipsy Cow
- Summer/Fall Tipsy Cow with a holiday decorative twist.
- Red and green sprinkles with a donut Garnish
- Full Bloom
- New York Hopped
- Cider Donut
- Maple Bourbon Barrel Aged
- Bourbon – Coming Soon
- Brandy – Coming Soon
- Premium Vodka
- Honeycrisp Vodka
- Vanilla Chai Vodka – Relaunching
- Cold Brew Coffee Vodka
- Premium Gin
WINTER TAVERN Menu
Turkey Dinner $11.00
–2 slices Turkey w/1911 Maple Bourbon Hard Cider & Cranberry Gravy, Homemade smashed potatoes, and Homemade Beak & Skiff Apple Cider Applesauce
Grilled Veggie Bowl $7.00
-Rice topped with spinach, roasted red peppers, corn, onions, mushrooms and chick peas with a side of Tzatziki sauce
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich $5.00 Add Ham for $1.00 extra
-Served with a dill pickle spear
Corn Chowder cup $4.50
–Served with a baguette piece
Hofmann Hot Dog $3.50
Kids Lunch Box $6.00
-Ham & Cheese sandwich OR hot dog, Goldfish, Gogurt and Byrne Dairy white or chocolate milk (can substitute fruit for Gogurt or Goldfish)
French Fries $4.50
Loaded Corn Bread $5.00
Ms. Vicki Chips $2.00
*This menu is subject to change