Apple Hill Cashier & Food Expeditor
|Job Title:||Apple Hill Cashier/Expeditor||FLSA
|Department:||Apple Hill||Reports To:||Shift Manager/Manager on Duty|
Seasonal positions available in various locations throughout Apple Hill including, but not limited to, Café, Bakery, Stand, General Store, Apple Barn, and Pick Your Own.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned Supervisor or Lead Line)
- Receive customer orders and ring transaction into point of sale system.
- Prepare and service customer orders.
- Assist in the set-up, organization, preparation, and clean-up of front of house areas.
- Assist in stocking and maintaining inventory, may include receiving inventory and assisting in monthly inventory counts.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- 18+ years of age or older.
- Able to handle cash, make correct change, and use an iPad register.
- Weekday availability a must.
Consistently standing and/or walking, along with consistent use of hands, arms, with frequent pushing, pulling, and reach. Occasional heavy lifting up to 50 pounds, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Indoor and outdoor work, dependent on department
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
To apply, please send application (link below) and resume to to email@example.com