Apple Hill Grounds/Orchard Ambassador
|Job Title:||Apple Hill Grounds/Orchard Ambassador||FLSA
|Department:||Apple Hill||Reports To:||Shift Manager/Manager on Duty|
Seasonal positions available on Grounds & Maintenance or Orchard Ambassador.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Grounds: Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of Apple Hill campus and orchard.
- Grounds: Trash and recyclable removal throughout campus at interior and exterior locations.
- Grounds: Occasional light handyman work (Ex: using a drill to screw up signage, nailing boards down, etc.)
- Grounds: Assist with product movement, stocking, and occasional receipt of deliveries.
- Orchard Ambassador: Some public speaking, interaction with customers, and provide information regarding apple picking operation.
- Orchard Ambassador: Monitor orchard activity during hours of operation.
- Orchard Ambassador: Maintain cleanliness of orchard operation.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- 15 years of age or older.
Consistently standing and/or walking, along with consistent use of hands, arms, with frequent pushing, pulling, and reach. Occasional heavy lifting up to 160 pounds, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Indoor and outdoor work. Occasional undesirable conditions such as extreme heat, bitter cold, and other unpleasant conditions possible.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
|I acknowledge that I have read this job description and have received a copy for my records.|
To apply, please send application (link below) and resume to to firstname.lastname@example.org