- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Picnic 2021
May 8 • 11:00 am—May 9 • 7:00 pmfrom Free
About this Event
Celebrate Mother’s Day at our beautiful Apple Hill Campus with a picnic in the middle of the orchard!
Enjoy a curated menu from new Chef, Carl Helgersen on Saturday May 8, 2021 and Sunday May 9, 2021.
Once you select a Date, Time and Number of Tickets, you will need to select your meal and add-on choices before checking out.
- Your order will be packed and ready for you in the Café/Bakery when you arrive at your chosen time (11am, 12pm, 1pm or 2pm).
- All regular meals include a cupcake and bottled water
- All kids meals include a cake pop and bottled water
- Add-on items, including B&S and 1911 blankets, glassware & accessories, are available with your ticket purchase.
- Bring a blanket if you’d like to take your lunch (and 1911 beverages!) into the orchard. We are open until 7pm, so feel free to linger into the evening.
- Bring your camera! There are lots of photo opps at Apple Hill!
- The 1911 Tasting Room & Tavern and Beak & Skiff General Store will be OPEN to peruse & explore.
Are there ID requirements or age requirements to enter the event?
All ages are welcome! If purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages, please be sure to bring a valid drivers’ license or ID .
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Please do not bring in outside food or beverage unless you or someone you are with has dietary restrictions. We have GLUTEN FREE options available upon request.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email any questions to email@example.com, attention Mother’s Day Picnic.