Updated: Mar. 07, 2022, 3:15 p.m. | Published: Mar. 07, 2022, 3:15 p.m.
Read full piece here.
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats are coming to Central New York.
The lively rock-and-soul group will perform at Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards in LaFayette on June 29. Special guest Antibalas will open the concert at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 11 at 10 a.m. through Eventbrite; prices start at $55. Presale tickets will be available Thursday at 10 a.m. with code BEAK2022.
Nathaniel Rateliff is known for his mix of folk rock, rhythm and blues, Americana and more genres backed by his band, The Night Sweats. Popular songs include the raucous “S.O.B.” and 2020′s “And It’s Still Alright.”
It’s the 12th show announced on Beak & Skiff’s 2022 summer concert lineup.
Beak & Skiff 2022 Summer Concert Series:
- May 24 – Sylvan Esso
- May 27 – Lake Street Dive
- May 28 – Primus with Battles
- May 31 – The Head and the Heart
- June 5 – Bright Eyes
- June 7 – Modest Mouse
- June 10 – The War on Drugs
- June 29 – Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
- July 12 – Death Cab for Cutie
- Aug. 2 – Iron & Wine with Andrew Bird
- Aug. 16 – Sharon Van Etten, Angel Olsen, Julien Baker
- Aug. 20 – The Decemberists
Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards is located at 2708 Lords Hill Rd. (Rt. 80) in LaFayette. Past acts who played the Beak & Skiff Summer Concert Series include X Ambassadors, Lord Huron, Indigo Girls, Bruce Hornsby, Ani DiFranco and 10,000 Maniacs.