Beak & Skiff 2021 Concert Protocols
- Staff will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
- Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
- Security will be on site.
- All bags will be checked upon entering per posted Bag Policy.
- Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
- Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
- High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
- This is a smoke-free venue.
- Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.
OTHER VENUE INFO
- 21+ bracelets will be provided upon entry. Customers must show bracelets to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Chairs and blankets allowed and encouraged! Some pods may be located on dirt or gravel areas so please bring your own chairs and blankets to ensure a comfortable evening.
- Beak & Skiff is an outdoor venue and our events are RAIN OR SHINE. Please plan for the weather. However, the safety of the artist, fans and staff comes first. If severe weather threatens the area, we will evacuate the premises until such a time when it is safe for the show to continue.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- ADA accessible restrooms are available in multiple locations.