Beak & Skiff 2021 Pod Concert Covid Protocols
Subject to change due to updated guidelines from state and local health authorities.
- Guests will undergo a Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
- Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including concession areas or restrooms.
- All guests sharing a Pod must be present and enter the venue at the same time
- No eating or drinking outside of your designated Grid.
- Guests will receive one verbal warning from staff before being asked to leave the venue. Policy Violation will result in removal from show.
- Staff will undergo Health Check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in Parking Area prior to entering venue.
- Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
- Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Security will be on site.
- Staff / Security will enforce social distancing etiquette.
- Guest Grids must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
- Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
- All bags will be checked upon entering per posted Bag Policy..
- Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
- Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
- High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
- This is a smoke-free venue.
- Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.